- City: Dasmariñas, Cavite
- State: Metro Manila
- Country: Philippines
- Listed: November 30, 2015 6:23 am
- Expires: 8524 days, 1 hour
Real Estate Agent: rogerny777
Good for investment or as rental income in Dasmariñas, Cavite – Owner is living in America for good (a Filipino who is already a U.S. Citizen).
I have 2 houses that I need to sell – they have great tenants that want to stay for long term:
1.) HOUSE #1 – For Sale (Selling Price: ₱1.2 million) Address: Block-10 Lot-2 Area C Phase 1 Windward Hills Subdivision Dasmariñas, Cavite (3 bedroom & 2 bathroom) – rented for ₱5,000 per month from only one family for about 5 years now. Annual rent income is ₱60,000. Great cash flow for you as you have already a tenant.
2.) HOUSE #2 – For Sale (Selling Price: ₱1.0 million) Address: Block-58 Lot-29 Area C Phase 2 Windward Hills Subdivision Dasmariñas, Cavite (3 bedroom & 1 bathroom) – rented for ₱4,500 per month from 3 boarders for about 2 years now. Annual rent income is ₱54,000. Great cash flow for you as you have already a tenant.
This is a great deal, well maintained, recently painted and each has clean Certificate of Title. I made many updates after I bought these houses and real estate taxes are fully paid up to the end of 2014. The houses are located in a subdivision owned by Filinvest Land Inc. and with quality light posts, guaranteed no flooding and conveniently close to malls, shops, stores and public transportation. The monthly dues for each house is only ₱100 per month. This has to be paid through the Homeowners Association for security and garbage collection.
In the heart of all the action and located in desirable Dasmariñas, Cavite neighborhood. These houses always rent out fast. This is located in a gated community called WINDWARD HILLS SUBDIVISION.
– about 5 minutes ride from De La Salle University Dasmariñas
– other schools nearby are the EAC / PCU / LYCEUM / NCST / AMA UNIV / STI COLLEGE, etc.
– near everything like hospitals, public markets, malls, banks, resort, public pool, restaurants, etc…
– 24 hours easy public transportation and police station
– 30-45 minutes ride to Manila & vice versa (jeep / aircon bus)
– near Waltermart, Robinsons and Shoemart department stores
– main thoroughfares are equipped w/cctv cameras 24/7 (the first in the province of Cavite)
– the subdivision has 24 hours security guard, big clubhouse with swimming pools, basketball court, parks, volleyball court, badminton court, chapel, children’s playground, etc…
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!
I can send any of my relatives there if you want to take a look. I can also deal with your bank transactions like buy my houses through their housing loan program. I will be there in the Philippines middle of March 2016 to sign any documents if someone buys. For any questions or inquiries, please e-mail me at: [email protected]